Monday, November 21, 2011

20.11.2011



FINALLY I FINISHED ALL THE STUPID ASSIGNMENTSSSSSS
seriously last week was the most stressful week in 2011, only slept for 3 or 4 hours per day, that's the 1st time "FML" this term came across my mind bcz usually i dont F*** my life
my skin was quite good but after the 5 days non stop fighting for assignment,GONE BAD =X
and the nightmare still hasn't ended, the final exam is JUST right around the corner, i mean , next week =__= DENGGGGG
but this weekend i didn't study at all, chose to relax for few days, we all knew that 休息是为了走更远的路right? [yea yea yea a big excuse =p]
watched this movie with my sista and cousins =)
it was not bad, better than what i have expected =)


4 months holiday is the greatest motivation for me to study hard,gonna fight with my notes very soon

chaoz readers=)


song of the day:水手怕水by jay chou

Post a Comment

No comments: