Tuesday, September 6, 2011

smurf♥






actually i was struggling whether want to follow my classmates watch this movie or not

because normally i don't watch cartoon in cinema

i prefer high budgets movies in hollywood that have stunningly graphic like avatar,transformer etc

or science fiction movie which can trigger my curiosity like inception,shutter island etc

but i chose to watch this cartoon and definitely it is a wise decision

IT IS SMURFING HILARIOUS AND I SMURF IT SO MUCH

for those who had watched this movie probably can understand what the smurf i am talking about XDD

maybe it is because i didn't expect much from this movie

so every funny part is a BONUS for me^_^

camwhored before go class =p

smile=DD

err...more on cool right?

which 1 do u prefer?=p



I M GETTING THINNER after the raya holiday wtfffff

10 days didn't work out my muscle and i feel like bcome RUIN GEOK HAI==

gonna put more effort on it

stay tuned dear readers=)




song of the day:moves like jagger by maroon 5 featuring christina aguilera

must-listen song



Post a Comment

No comments: